€200 – €750
Soma 350mg tablets, Aspirin a pain reliever and fever reducer, in a group of drugs called salicylates. Aspirin works by reducing substances in the body that cause pain and inflammation.Soma Compound is a combination medicine used short-term to treat painful muscular conditions.
Soma 350mg price
Soma 350mg tablets, Aspirin a pain reliever and fever reducer, in a group of drugs called salicylates. Aspirin works by reducing substances in the body that cause pain and inflammation.
Carisoprodol is a muscle relaxant. It works by blocking nerve impulses (or pain sensations) that are sent to the brain.
soma 350mg tablets Compound is a combination medicine used short-term to treat painful muscular conditions.
The ‘Carisoprodol High’ and Abuse
Among muscle-relaxant drugs, carisoprodol causes the most drowsiness and has the greatest abuse potential.
According to anecdotal reports, drug abusers may combine carisoprodol with two other medications, the benzodiazepine alprazolam (Xanax) and hydrocodone, to create a cocktail called “The Trinity” or the “The Holy Cocktail.”
Because of the potential for abuse, carisoprodol is a so-called FDA scheduled drug and is subject to the Controlled Substances Act.
Because of its abuse potential, and the risk of serious side effects, keep this and all medications away from children, teenagers, and anyone for whom it was not prescribed.
soma 350mg price Warnings
If you are allergic to carisoprodol or one of its ingredients, you should not use it.
If you have any of the following conditions, you should talk about your doctor before taking carisoprodol:
- Sensitivity to the drug meprobomate
- Sensitivity to the drug felbamate (Felbatol)
- Acute intermittent porphyria
- Poor kidney function
- Poor liver function
- A history of or risk of seizures
- A history of drug or substance abuse
You may need to take carisoprodol with special care, under the guidance of your doctor, if you are of advanced age or if you have any physical disabilities.
Pregnancy and soma 350mg price
It’s uncertain whether carisoprodol will cause harm to an unborn baby or fetus.
You should tell your doctor if you are pregnant or plan to become pregnant before taking this medication.
Although it is thought that carisoprodol might be safe for breastfeeding mothers, you should also alert your physician if you are breastfeeding or plan to breastfeed before taking carisoprodol.
Carisoprodol soma 350mg price
Looking to save money on a prescription for Carisoprodol? SingleCare, a leading online service for prescription, dental, and vision discounts, has partnered with most major pharmacies around the country to help you save up to 80 percent off prescription costs. Click on “Free Coupon” below and sign up to get your free SingleCare pharmacy savings card. You’ll receive a coupon by email or text to get the best price at a local participating pharmacy near you.
Carisoprodol Side Effects
Common Side Effects of Carisoprodol
If you have any of the following more common side effects of carisoprodol and they do not go away or they become severe, call your doctor or seek immediate medical care.
- Sleepiness or drowsiness
Serious Effects and Reactions
Tell your doctor right away or seek emergency medical care if you experience the following symptoms:
- A very severe skin reaction where the skin becomes extremely red, peels, or develops blisters or large bumps. This is a condition known as erythema multiforme and can be life-threatening.
- Swelling of the lips, tongue, and mouth (angioedema)
- Extreme weakness, poor coordination, or paralysis
- Dizziness generally, or lightheadedness or dizziness when you stand up (orthostatic hypotension)
- Feel agitated or confused
- New infections or feelings of fatigue (these may be related to decreased levels of white and red blood cells, known as pancytopenia)
- You just stopped taking carisoprodol after having taken it for a long time and feel “weird”
It’s always important to tell your doctor and pharmacist about all of your treatments, including over-the-counter (OTC) medications; vitamins, nutritional shakes, protein powders, and other supplements; herbal treatments or other alternative medicines; and any illegal or recreational drugs.
The following drugs should not be taken while using carisoprodol:
- Sodium oxybate (Xyrem)
- Clopidogrel (Plavix)
- Drugs that contain doxylamine
- Ticlopidine (Ticlid)
Carisoprodol can interact with many different groups of drugs, especially ones that act through your nervous system, such as:
- Sleep medications, such as opiates
- Drugs that improve wakefulness, such as modafinil (Provigil) and armodafinil (Nuvigil)
- Anxiety medications, especially benzodiazepines
- Many medicines for depression or other psychological conditions.
- Pain killers, or analgesics
- Drugs that treat muscle disorders and seizures
- Other drugs that act on brain receptors or dull the nervous system, such as apormorphine (Apokyn), guanabenz, guanfacine (Estulic, Tenex, Intuniv), and methyldopa (Aldomet)
Drugs that help suppress your immune system may also interact with carisoprodol, such as adalimumab (Humira) or belatacept (Nulojix).
People who are taking the chemotherapy drug acrivastine should avoid taking carisoprodol at the same time if possible.
Carisoprodol and Alcohol
Drinking alcohol while taking carisoprodol could worsen drowsiness, your nervous system, and impair movement.
Limit your consumption of alcohol while taking this drug.
Carisoprodol and Grapefruit Juice
While carisoprodol and grapefruit juice are both broken down in the liver, they are broken down through different pathways.
Therefore, it is unlikely that a reaction would occur.
Carisoprodol and Other Interactions
Medications like the herbal supplement St. John’s wort and the prescription drug rifampin (Rifadin) may reduce carisoprodol’s ability to work.
100, 200, 50